Please view Club Rules under the Player tab - these league rules are a supplement to that document.
RED League Specific Rules
1. All players will play 5 innings defensively when you have 11 players for a game. Inning shortened games may impact this, although rare.
- Call players on sub list first
- 1.5 and 1.6 is no longer a category for subbing.
- All subs will be at the same rating or worse.
- The bottom 6 players regardless of actual rating are considered one group.
- Any exceptions see a commissioner.
3. Players on the active roster may only sub 3 times per week, 2 per day and no more than 5 times a session for any 1 team.
4. Players on the sub list may sub 3 times per week, 2 times per day, and maximum 5 times per team per session.
5. Maximum of 5 subs can be used per game. (Because of tournament play and the early departing of players heading home, the commissioners and or assistant commissioners may make an exception to this rule).
6. Sliding is allowed at all bases except at home plate line. Sliding at the home plate line will be called out.
7. Red league will utilize the 70’ base paths.
8. Please turn in your scorebooks at the end of the winter session to John and I will calculate the stats so we can use the numbers to suggest changing ratings to the rating committee.