Please view Club Rules under the Player tab - these league rules are a supplement to that document.
Blue League Specific Rules
as of 10/22/19
- No Infield Fly Rule
- No Tiebreakers
- Sub Runners can run 3 times per game and once per inning
- Delayed start will be 6 inning games for the rest of the day
- 4 run rule per half inning (except in the 7th)
- A runner on any base whose turn it is to bat can have a substitute runner and no out is declared
- All infielders shall position themselves outside a line drawn from the first base bag through the pitching rubber to the third base bag, but shall be allowed inside that line once the ball is hit.
- No outfielder will come onto the infield (they must stay on the grass) until the ball is hit.